Tuesday, January 27, 2015

THE HUMANITY



Last Sunday, the phone calls and emails started coming in saying "We're canceling Tuesday." Even some of my Wednesday appointments have been canceled.  You see, a once every hundred years, storm of the century, snowmagedden was coming and people were canceling appointments, meetings and life in general to prepare to be socked in and and thusly pounded by Mother Nature. 

Well, let me tell you, the storm was so bad, that the plows haven't even been down my street yet.  I live at the end of a dead end street so we are always the last to be plowed so, here is a picture of my street Tuesday morning at the height of the blizzard. 

The weather forecasters are so embarrassed (none have yet to admit or apologize for their error), that they are showing footage from cities over 300 miles away in an effort to justify their "sky is falling" mentality.  It's all about the ratings, isn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment